Several writing projects are in process including a joint-project on the geographical, historical, and political context of the Gospels as well as a Bible study on the geographical context of the Bible. Please contact me if you wish to stay informed about the progress of these projects.
*Please note that some of these articles are in British English and some in American English.
2. Two of the articles I wrote for the Lexham Geographic Commentary on the Gospels are available here with kind permission from the publisher. The whole book is a valuable resource, and I encourage you to take a look at all the other topics discussed in the commentary.
3. Click here for the Abstract for Deuteronomy's Place: An Analysis of the Placial Structure of Deuteronomy.
4. Click here to read the introduction and conclusion from the larger work regarding the significance of understanding the structure of "place" in Deuteronomy.
5. Forming Community Around the Table: Feasting in Deuteronomy.
6. Reflections on a pilgrimage trip to understand the contribution women made in social movements in the USA.
*Artwork by Monica Perez.